Monday, September 2, 2013

We can't stop


One of the many things you can't stop yourself is your passion and love for the things you want to do. For me, it's dressing up, putting on make-up, take pictures, sharing it and hoping others will be inspired by my style and gain confidence for it no matter what body type we are.


Thrifted Dress | Rajo x Parisian heeled boots | Just Kissed Accessories

Anyways, let's talk about my outfit first. I kind of channeled the 80's in this color blocking, neon-loving style. The boots are my fave fashion find recently. Even though I had it last months ago, boots never fail. Hahaha. I was really inspired to do some outfit posts since I was twerked by Miley Cyrus act from VMA. Hahaha. I was LSS-ed by her song, that's why my blog post is her recent single, "We can't stop."

And she's not wrong about it. We can't be stopped not only from partying and having fun, but also from chasing our true happiness and #YOLO-ing to new adventures or pursue our dreams.

We shouldn't be hindered by our circumstances. We have no excuses. If we really want something, the universe conspires to get it for you. Paulo Coelho once said, 

"An enthusiastic heart opens opportunities."

The time is not a limitless commodity. It's time to start and act up our own set of goals and dreams.


I think it's time to start now. This is a sign, our sign. ;)



xx kaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze