Sunday, August 11, 2013

Long weekend means spa!~

I will greet my muslim friends, Belated Eid mubarak for their Eid ul-Fitr! I thank you guys for the long weekend I got. ;)

I spent my long weekend staying at our house, lounging the sofa, watched some movies I wanted to see. I also shopped with my Mom at Divisoria last Friday. Gahd, I miss travelling already. All the wanderlust in my body went out when I started working. What's wrong with me?! Hahaha. I was so tired being out and about, and the bus ban in Manila gets my nerves all the time. I nearly cried for the long line in EDSA just to ride a jeep back home. Imagine all the dust and smoke from cars in that area. #Firstworldproblems

BUT! all the stress brought by my work, relationships, errands, and even my current cellphone and the bus banning..were relieved by our favorite spa near our house. *drum roll* ....Summer Spa! <3

Summer Spa is located in Mambog 2, Bacoor, Cavite. It is quite small for many spa-goers, but believe me, its the best low cost spa I've been so far. I've been into small spas in Cavite, and this spa piques my interest. It has a branch in Singapore, and their therapists are excellent in massage department. I don't know why they didn't expand in Manila and increase their publicity through it. I even considered investing in this franchise, I love the service!!!


Forgive my camera phone. I didn't bring along my trusted camera because I don't want to bring bulky things in spa centers. :)


We always go here whenever we want some total relaxation. And I also want to kill all my cold areas in my shoulders, probably because of the AC is behind me in the office where I work. :/

We always choose the Asian Blend Massage for 350PHP only. But recently, we purchased their Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub [400php]. I have no pictures though. Their sea salt scrub is near to perfection. My dead skin, plus my hard to reach areas are now squeaky clean. And of course, moisturized. Just thinking about the room that has invigorating smell and their scrubs are so refreshing, *sigh* I wish I have spa in my own home...

They do have rainy days promo (until further notice), and the scrub has its free back massage! (YAY for FREE-bies!). After showering my whole body covered with salt, I got my super relaxing back massage. 

Me and my lil sister. She was waiting outside while we were being treated. The spa has wifi! Its fine to have your kids in the lounge area with their tablets fully charged. ;)


What I like most of this spa, is their service. I love their therapists and their loving hands. They are not in a hurry and they don't press too hard. 

I recommend this spa to everyone who lives in Cavite. Try their Asian Blend massage, it's great! They do have other services, like facials, slimming massages, and even foot spa!

Check their website: www.summerspa.com ; It's the singapore's branch website. But they do have the same services and products. Also, they do have membership club, where you'll pay 1000php for lifetime membership and get discounts for the services up to 40% off! Sounds great right? :D

Ambiance: 5/5 | Space: 3/5 | Service: 5/5 | Price: 5/5 | Location: 3/5 (Need more branches!)


Anyways, August is my birthday month! I was thinking of revamping my blog, and start anew. It's been a while, I need some motivation! :D Many kwentos already! AJA AJA Kaze!


"There's no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. -Maya Angelou"

Bisous~
xx Kaze.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze