Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lifeguard Moment



grabbed from my always updated Instagram. :D
Lifeguard shirt from Alaska (from Kuya) | Billabong shorts


My family went to Circle Island Resort for some bonding time while ate Cristy and her family is still here [They'll go home to Australia soon]. The place was great plus we had our own karaoke at our kubo. After the bonding we went to church. I am so tired with the kids and all. :( Hahaha!

Anyways, I got another giveaways from ate. :))) HAHA! It was a 2 pc swimsuit that I never had the chance to wear because I am depressed about my currently gaining weight. HAHA! Oh well. It's another motivation to lose some pounds I got. >_<


Isn't it cute? :)
(Wavezone swimsuit)


x Kaze.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bikini

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few
    minutes spare :)



    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk



    Helen



    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze