Thursday, October 11, 2012

Burberry-inspired


Another outfit post from yours truly! :) This was also one of my entries for the Rajo x Parisian Contest! One was the Floral Mania (you can check it here) and this! I called it Burberry-inspired since the dress I wore here looks like one of the collections from Burberry. And the best part was, it was a steal bargain from HKG! Cool no? :) I bought this last 2006, and THANK GOD this dress still fits although it was shorter than before. (Maybe the dress shrunk or I really got taller. :>) Anyway, I love Burberry's signature checkered trench coats/dresses! How I wish I could buy one... :) It's really classy. 


Dress: bargain from HKG | Tights: Tomato | Heels: Rajo x Parisian 1st Collection | Accessories: thrifted


I actually stole that tights from my mom's closet. Hahaha! She loves leather tights, whether faux or real. And we bought it from Tomato. :) I also paired it with one of my favorite heels, the 1st collection from Rajo x Parisian. I wore minimal accessories for this one because I wanted the dress and the heels to stand out.


I love this month! October has been very kind to me. More to come! :3
Share your designer inspired outfit! I would love to check it out. :>

Please hype and vote this on Chictopia: here and Lookbook: here. Thanks a lot!
xx, Kaze.

P.S. Photos were taken by Ms. Jilliane Bulatao. Check out her blog too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze