Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life is Beautiful. :3


I love this quote. This reminds me to stay positive and happy everyday.



I am going to be very busy in the mean time. This means, very back logs on my blog posts in the future, hehe. But I'll try okay? I always do random things in my life. Hahaha.
I have to attend to our feasibility study and the ongoing revisions for thesis. This means no sleep and never ending anxiety to complete and pass the papers on deadline.
I am also depressed because of my laptop's charger. Yuki (my laptop) is still in her sleeping state. I can't wake her up. :(



Thanks random kids. xx


P.S. See you on Rajo Event later! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze