Sunday, April 15, 2012

1000 Page views!

I'm having an internet fasting that was way out of the line na. I got used to no internet thing last holy week. And I was addicted to watch movies and series stuff. :D

BUT. I'm glad that my blog reached its 1000 page views! I am too happy for it. Thank you for visiting my blog random kids. You surely are my random fans. :))))) Chos.

TSK. Expect me to make bawi from all the internet fasting. I'm out of that ashram. LOL.
I decided to make giveaways for this, but I haven't got a plan since this was a spontaneous news from the Stats in Blogger. Hehe. :)) The last time I checked it was 900+, and now it was 1000+! Thank you guys.


Well, being a random kid means giving items in a random fashion eh? :))
Just wait and seee!!! :)))



P.S.
This week I'll be busy with my apprenticeship in Cebu Pacific, but hey, I'll share it you and will try to blog ok? :)

Ciao.
XO, Kaze.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That really is an amazing feeling when you get a thousand and more page views. I wish my blog would achieve that soon! :)

    Good luck on you apprenticeship!

    Oh, and please visit my blog if you have time.
    From Geneva with Love

    ReplyDelete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze