Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zebra Madness

Now maxi dress | Marikai bag

SM Accessories hat | Parisian flats



Thrifted Accessories

These pictures were taken at the Iloilo International Airport. Come on! I don't care with the weird stares from other people. Hahaha!
The maxi dress was a gift from my sister in Australia. It was a challenge for me, since it's my first time to have a zebra printed maxi dress. :) So I pulled off an ethnic vibe by having those gladiator flats (even though it would make me short with that style of flats but I really love the pop of blue!) and some hippie accessories. :)


So much fun dressing-up! :) Hahahaha. :)
xx, Kaze.


P.S. Oh! Please like the outfit on Chictopia and Lookbook. :)


And btw, thanks to Jilliane and Allison for being a photographer of the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I super love your maxi dress! Perfect for summer getaways :)

    Azzedine
    http://azzedinesadsad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze