Friday, February 3, 2012

The Wedding






Dress, Dessey | Bag, Egg | Shoes, Rajo x Parisian | Accessories, thrifted


This was my outfit on the wedding day! I love the violet hues because its my favorite color, and so I paired it with my latest discovery of favorite, pink! I used the Rajo again because of the violet color. I pegged unconsciously the ballerina outfit! Haha. I love it. The head dress should be in the back portion of my hair, but I requested it to be in the side. It serves as my fascinator! Lovely. Hahaha.

Vote my outfit on Chictopia and Hype it on Lookbook! :) 
Thanks random kids. :*


Day 3 in Bicol post will be the next!
xx, Kaze. :*

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawe you look lovely in that dress! :) Plus your Rajo Laurel for Parisian shoes are bangin'! :)

    Kisses1 xxx

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze