Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cosmetics Galore

Ever since we took that Personality Development on our sophomore years, I dreamed about being a make-up artist. I love how the make-up can enhance the beauty in your face. I believe that a face is a beautiful canvass waiting to be colored by magic. :)

Today, my brother's girlfriend came home in the Philippines from her work abroad, and because she promised to buy me cosmetics (no brand in particular). I got really excited when I saw these stuffs:

California Sun Glow by Steiner | Claire's Ultimate Bronzer Book | Claire's eyeshadow palette

OF COURSE I thanked her with all my might! :D I am so grateful! All my stressful days were gone with the wind! (and comes back again, just like the wind. phew.)

inside the bronzer book. take a peek!


Now, this bronzer is controversial. :) It can be a bronzer, a blusher, eyeshadow, an accentuation for bosoms, and to just shine like you came out of the Californian sun. This is ate Joy's favorite, and I got my fair share! :))


I LOVE EYESHADOWS. I told you, a face is a beauuuutiful canvass. Even though I'm not a painter, I can blend eyeshadows to my eyes like I'm dusted with a fairytale color. :))) 

A fresh, hydrated, clean face is a must when putting on a make-up! I remember one mistake I had when I was in high school, I just add and add powder/foundation to my skin after breaks, its not good! Foundation should be a one time big time event ritual, when your face gets oily, blot it. When it rubs off, wash your face first, then apply foundation again. Or just powder it off, but not too much.

I also learned something when I apply eyeshadows when I go to parties. If you're a kind of a person who wants to apply eyeshadows when the brush is wet, I suggest that you use saline solution than water, the one that is used for contact lenses. This will bring more color to your eyes as if a real painting happened, plus! the eyeshadow will last until you know the party is over! :)

Also, allot one day of not having make-up. Remember the commercial of Dove? 7 days without make-up? I think you should try and dare (I'm not plugging, haha). But it's true, rest your face from the harsh chemicals once in a while. Don't worry, this will add up when you get old. I promise! ;)

Btw, midterms are oooover! I got perfect scores on our Mandarin, I'm so proud. I can talk little Mandarin na. Hahaha!


Hey. Share your beauty secrets below! :*
xx, Kaze. :>

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Wish I have that much cosmetics too :) Enjoy your new stuff! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze