Monday, December 19, 2011

Paper Anniversary!

the new Ferris wheel at Mall of Asia

Last December 17, 2011. It was a night I have always dreamed of.
I was hoping we could get into our 1st year anniversary, and we did!

Happy Paper Anniversary to us. <3

the parade at Mall of Asia. (celebrating our anniversary. haha! joke.)

Nothing can stop us, even the rain pour down in our favorite place. Good thing we had the 1st glimpse of the parade at Mall of Asia. He was even joking it that it was a surprise for our anniversary. Haha!

We watched the fireworks display. Too bad I didn't take some photos of it. But it was awesome. I never watched a display that too close, plus with someone I wanna spend the night with. :)

After that, we went to Gumbo for our dinner.

ordered my favorite creamy cream dory.ü

...with a white wine! :)

Well, after the dinner we just roamed around the whole place to talk, have fun, and laughed like its our last date. [which it really was for this month, God forbid. haha.]. We exchanged paper love letters and he gave me a cheesy poem. (with the effort!). 


Thanks for the good and bad memories hunny. I love you. Always have, always will.






bisou bisou, Kaze. <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze