Monday, December 19, 2011

Japanese Paper




Kimono cut cape, from my sister | Thrifted top | Thrifted Accessories | Jag shorts | Tomato loafers.

This is what I wore last 12/17 for our paper anniversary. ΓΌ 
I decided to wear something casual for our date since we're going to walk the huge Mall of Asia. Haha.
I'm abusing my loafers, really. But I love it! Wah.
The kimono cape was a hand-me-down from my sister, I didn't imagine I could use it today. I have been thinking about giving it away. Unfortunately, I love it! Talk about experimenting. I realized I learned to love even the most unflattering clothes I thought back then. :D


I haven't got into the mall for Christmas Shopping! Gulp. Last minute again?? No! Haha.

Vote my look on Chictopia here! And hype this on Lookbook here! :) Thank you so much. :)

xo, Kaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze