Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Vhajz!

Its my godson's birthday and my cousin's house blessing in Taytay, Rizal. It's too far from our home but there's no too far with me. Hahaha!

His cute cake made by his mother and also my cousin. :)

Her neighbors. :D


This is me with my sisters and my nephew.

Cool ice tea fountain. :D



I wore something classic. Since our Product Development Subject taught us to make a projection of image, I answered my professor that I want to be the classy one. Freudian slip so, I think from all the images I want others to portray, this one's in my best interest. :)

Thanks Ate Veneriza for such a wonderful party, and food. Plus the ice tea fountain was cuuute. And congratulations to your new love nest. :D

Hayyy. How I wish my house is as big as I planned it to be. Wah!


Check out my outfit post! Share your stories random kids,
bisou bisou, Kaze. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze