Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ferris Wheel at the Mall of Asia

Ferris Wheel at the Mall of Asia.

College Shirt + Gap Shorts + Ponytail + Minimal Make-up + Minimal Accessories = ME.
At least I have a Marikai bag that stands out. Haha!

Dad and Charlene. :P

MOA at the top. :)


It was my first time to ride in a humongous Ferris wheel in my whole life. :D
My dad is not satisfied with the P150 ride. I told him that at least we were safe and the capsule is in A/C. :) He told me that the best Ferris wheel experience he had was in Japan. HMMMKAY. Like I went in Japan. Oh well, in the future. XD But I want to experience the London Eye Observation Wheel! I heard it is awesome. :D



Merry Christmas to you random kids. :D
Gonna be busy for salads and stuffs. Until next time.
XO, Kaze.

4 comments:

  1. I particularly love your photo of the ferris wheel. Followed you :)

    Mind checking out my blog and following back?

    http://eiramave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      done! followed you also. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. you should! :) exhilarating ang experience. :)

      Delete

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze