Sunday, December 4, 2011

Classic Chic





Dress from Thailand | Privileged Shoes | Thrift Accessories

This is what I wore on my godson's birthday, pretty classy. It looks good on a day event, but I didn't have the chance to take a picture in my cousin's new home [because of my unexplained lazyness] with me.
Finally! I got my tawny bag into use, thanks for my auntie, she got this for me on my 18th birthday. Girls love the bag, really. It's also my school bag so I got pretty comments from it. Big white ribbon is a cute key piece. :)

Too bad for my shoes though, I planned to use my Rajo babies but its too dark for a day event so I used this one to abuse. ^^v I need to buy those Novi shoe care products before these shoes won't love me anymore. Damn.


If you like this outfit, vote for me in Chictopia. :) Showing some love won't hurt, ayt?



with love and bisous, Kaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze