Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hana the Corner Shop


One store that brought me back into my childhood days is this Hana store. This cute shop offers pouches, organizers, kitchen items, stationeries, stuff toys, keychains, cellphone trinkets and small home decorations in kawaii designs. An average price ranged store, this is worth your money because some of their items are for Hana stores only. Items are made from Japan. 

This is my second visit from the store. My first impression of it was that it looks like Swell Stuff store but of extravagant price. Maybe because of the stationeries that can be also found in the other shop. But mind you, Hana store has a lot to offer for us who wants to be organized and creative at the same time. Try to visit their shop and see it for yourself. You'll agree with me. :)

Thank God! The staffs here are very very friendly. One of the staffs even remembered me! :)

Here are the photos:

There are 2 sides for this shop. This one is for pouches, notebooks, etc.

The notebooks I am referring to. 

The pouches, and organizers, baby. 

This is the other side. Trinkets for home deco and kitchen items can be found here!

Kawaii backdrop!

Another organizers, etc.


If I have to buy organizers for my room, I'd definitely go to Hana the Corner Shop! :) Weeeee. Lezgo!




Notes and Credits!
Hana the Corner Shop [I visited] is located at Robinson's Place Ermita 2F near Terranova. Other branch is on Glorietta 3 3F Teen and Kids Zone, Makati.
Price: Starting P200-700
Like their FB page! Hana The Corner Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd definitely appreciate some love from you!
Share also your blog so I can visit and follow you, thanks!
xx, Kaze